Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some completed projects...



I haven't been as busy as I would like, but I did finish a couple of projects. First, I finished my second piece for Cole's Quilts. I believe Marie had asked about this project on my last post. This is a wonderful project for children with SMA. These children are very special. The project is to make each of the children on the site a quilt using stitched pieces. Check out the web page for more information, but be prepared. It will touch your heart very deeply.


The second project is for an ornament exchange that I am involved. I should have mailed this earlier, but I just haven't been motivated. It turned out really cute and I hope that Kathy enjoys it.

I am continuing to work on a few other projects, but I am also starting on a new Round Robin with my local stitching group. We are going to do the Bent Creek Red Thread series. We assembled our project supplies yesterday. I will post the first square and the border soon.

I am so sorry that I haven't updated my blog like I normally do. I have to get things organized again now that the new semester has started. Hopefully, by the end of this next week I will have my "schedule" set and I can get back into the swing of things. I have been visiting everyone's blogs, but haven't made comments like I should. I will do better.

3 comments:

Vonna said...

The pooh for the quilt is lovely :)
The stories, I'm SURE touch your heart.
I love the ornament, I'm sure the recipient will adore it!

Barb said...

The ornament is pretty and the Pooh is adorable. It will look nice on the quilt. Great job on both.

Marie-P said...

Thanks Jen...I just sent an email to see about stitching a princess block for one of the children listed. They are so sweet!
Your Pooh is adorable.
You did a great job on the ornament.