Saturday, October 06, 2007

LHN Ornament from the Ornament Issue


I finished another ornament from the new Just Cross stitch Christmas Ornament Issue. It is the LHN one "Snow Bunnies". I stitched it on a piece of Silkweaver Solo that was perfect. It has a very snowy look to it. I am really happy with this one.

The stitching retreat is a lot of fun. We have one more day. I have started several new projects, but have also worked on some old projects a little. My sisters and I are really enjoying hanging out with the ladies. I will have pictures and more information later.

Thanks for all of the really sweet comments on my box. I am so proud of that piece. It was a big hit at the retreat when we were doing the "Show and Tell". Marie, you had asked if I stained the box or was it already stained. I stained the box. It was one of the unfinished boxes from Michael's. It was a fairly easy project.

4 comments:

Marie said...

You are getting SO much done, and I am accomplishing so little!
Another wonderful ornament finish, congrats!
When you stained the box from micheals did you need to put any clear finish on it? It really does look beautiful.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh My!!! This one is on my list to do...and you did yours beautifully! GORGEOUS!!!

BeckySC said...

Jen, it turned out so lovely :)
Congratulations!

Chelle said...

Very pretty ornament!