Thursday, November 15, 2007

A finish and one that is almost there....



I know that it has been a while since I posted. Things have been very busy, but it looks like I have finally earned some free time. I have all of next week off. I plan to stitch a lot. But, in the meantime, I do have a couple of things to share. I finished the Hallow Game Board by The Primitive Needle. I just love this one. It is really cute and was very easy to stitch. It's hard to believe that I only used two colors. I can't wait until next year to display this one at Halloween.
The second picture is of Santa Clothes by Raise the Roof. What an easy stitch. I am so close to finishing. I should be able to complete it by Christmas. Tomorrow is our monthly "Stitching and a Movie" at my younger sister's house. Maybe I can finish it then.
I went by Shakespeare's Peddler today and picked up three patterns: Country Cottage Needleworks' "Gingerbread Cottage", JBW Designs' "Christmas Motif Sampler" and The Workbasket's "Quaker Cow and Sheep". I can't wait to stitch these. I also want to get some of the other animals in the Quaker series. I particularly like the frog and the turtle.

Happy Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

OH, I'm so jealous! I love that Primitive Gameboard...I have it on my wishlist. Yours is looking so good!

Deanne J said...

Your gameboard looks great and I love Santa's Clothes

Clarkey said...

As usual Jen, you do beautiful work. Love the clothesline and the checkerboard. So which one is for me? :}

Dawn T. said...

I love the gameboard! Great job:)

Carol said...

Your witch gameboard is wonderful! How do you plan to finish it off?

Cathy B said...

Hi Jen - Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm going to bookmark your blog now. You've had some really finishes in recent weeks! Way to go!