Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two finishes this week...


I finished LK ABC Lessons this weekend. I think it is so pretty on this fabric and can't wait to have it framed. This was a very nice piece to stitch. It was easy enough to stitch while watching TV.



My other finish is O'Starry Night from Little by Little. Very easy pattern and very cute. It is stitched on Smoky Blue Lugana (28 ct) from Silkweaver. Isn't it perfect? This would make a very pretty ornament.

The past few days have been so busy that stitching time has been limited. Hopefully, once the next few tasks on the textbook are completed I can relax a little bit. Also, I have declared a ban on buying any new patterns or fabric during July. The stash is getting a bit outrageous. There are at least 3 kitted patterns in my "to do" pile that I can work on, not to mention all of those UFOs and WIPs. If I focus on some of these projects, maybe my savings balance will increase over the next month. Who wants to be my accountability partner? Lisha?

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Only three kitted kits....that's not so bad...come on over to my house and then you'll feel a whole lot better about yourself! Accountability...that just happened last night for this girl :o( I think I'm on the stash waggon to :o(((((
I LOVE your L*K finish...gorgeous (did I mention I have this started?) and I LOVE your ornament, it will be perfect finished up! I hope your text book finalizing goes well and stitching is just an arms length away from you! Have a GREAT week!

Deb said...

I love both of your finishes - but my all those words! And I was going to make the comment about only three kitted kits - oh lord, you should come to my house!

Lisha said...

I'm there for you. I think I have at least 3 kitted up too. A ban for only a month huh? We'll see how that goes. I've declared it as well. Finishes look great!

BeckySC said...

Love both your finishes but especially O'Starry Night. LOVE it!
Congratulations :)