Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Labor Day!!

I know, I know, I have been very bad about updating my blog. But, I have been very busy, really. Of course, the boys went back to school at the beginning of August and my classes started in the middle of August. Even though I am only teaching 3 classes I have over 300 students to deal with. To top that off, I had to fly to Dubuque last week for a meeting about the textbook. AND I have been sick most of the last two weeks. So, there are my excuses.


But, I do have some stitching to share. I finished the LK Boo Club. Isn't is adorable? This was a very quick and fun stitch. Can't wait to get it framed.


After finishing this, I have been bitten by the Halloween/Autumn bug and have picked several appropriate projects. I am so very close to finishing the Moonlit Garden piece from Blackbird Design. I have just a few more stars, leaves, and a pumpkin to stitch and then the verse. This is my project for the rest of the night.

I have several other fall themed patterns kitted and will show some pictures of those when I have enough stitched to be recognizable.


One last picture to leave you with. This is Josey, our wild cat. She is almost a year old. It is amazing how big she has gotten. When I first brought her home she could fit under a ball cap.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww....I love the picture of Josey! :)

Jayne said...

Your kids go back to school early they have just gone back this week here in the Uk. Love the Lizzie Kate sampler.

Sonda in OR said...

Looks like a little gray lion! Moonlit sampler is beautiful!