Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Finish of 2008


Okay, it was an easy finish, but it is a finish. Today is my last day of my Christmas vacation. Back to school tomorrow. Well, actually, I have to help students with registration tomorrow. Classes actually begin on Monday. So, since today was very cold (at least for a Southerner it was cold) I was very lazy. Stitching and watching TV. I am going to start the next one in the series, but probably will not be able to finish for awhile. I changed up the colors a bit to make the letters a little more interesting. I think it is very cute.

5 comments:

Mylene said...

That is a beautiful finish. Congrats.

Marie-P said...

Hi Jen~ Are you going to finish this series into a book? I hope to do this alphabet as well.
Very nice job...

Mel said...

Congratulations on your first finish for 2008. It's lovely

Carol said...

Very nice finish Jen!

tkdchick said...

Congrats on your first finish!