Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Tigerlily" by Nora Corbett is complete!!!


I finished this afternoon!! Isn't she beautiful? This was a very easy piece to stitch. She will be framed and hung in my craft room along with Midsummer Night's Fairy that I stitched earlier. I just need to take the time to find the right frames.

I am starting the new Lizzie Kate Christmas Double Flip-Its tonight. I have all but one of the threads and a piece of fabric that is perfect. Lisha and I are doing this as a stitch along, just like the Tigerlily piece. I have to get started so I can stitch it before she does. She is a very good motivation for stitching.

Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Jen. She's very pretty!

I have to post the PIF to my blog soon... not sure how I am going to do it. I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten!

Jane said...

She is beautiful, and such lovely colours

Chiloe said...

COngratulations on your finish: she's beautiful !!! Did you add the eyes or were they in the original pattern? A lot of people are freaked out because of the lack of eyes. I like most of them and have one to stitch.

Lisha said...

She's beautiful. I can't believe you finished so fast. Stupid me for painting yesterday. I should have been stitching. I may have to skip the birthday party so I can catch up. Congratulations.You are the queen of stitching.

Dawn T. said...

She is stunning!! Great stitching:)

Barb said...

She turned out stunning. Great job on her.

Sonda said...

She's beautiful!

Ginnie said...

I have just looked at Lisha's Tigerlily and wanted to see yours too. It looks great, well done

Barb said...

Hi Jen I gave you an award. Check out my blog to see what it is and pick it up.

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats.

Marie said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish, it is truly gorgeous!

Barb said...

Hi Jen Sorry I thought I told you a couple of days ago but didn't I see. I nominated you for an award (Brillante Award). See my blog for details. It'll be the 2nd post you see.

Carol said...

Pretty finish Jen! Congratulations!

Marie said...

congratulations, it is very nice ! i love the colours ! i hope you will show us the frame !

Wanda said...

Super job! Congrats on a fab finish!

Wanda said...

Super job! Congrats on a fab finish!

Lynn B said...

Jen this is lovely, I love her designs as well!