Saturday, February 07, 2009

A little progress...



One of my goals this month is to finish a very old WIP. My older brother, Pete, loves predatory birds. I have stitched two pieces (hawk and golden eagle) for him over the years. I had started a bald eagle about 5 years ago, but did not get very far. This year I want to finish it and give it to him as a birthday gift in April. This month my goal is to finish the center section. I started with just stitching the black. So far, so good. I have made pretty good progress with just three days of stitching. Now if I can just stay motivated.

By the way, I am adding some older patterns to my trade blog today. Take a look, the link is in the sidebar.

And, now I would like you to meet my newest nephew, Tyler. Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Who is the designer of this eagle?

Cute babe ;-)

Jen said...

The eagle pattern is from Cross My Heart Majestic Birds of Prey designs by Melinda

Mylene said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day weekend!