Friday, January 08, 2010

Busy year already...




Well, since I have some free time at the beginning of the year, I am trying to make the most of it. I finished another one of my "goal" projects the other day. This is LHN Dream. I bought this one on impulse and then decided I really didn't like it as much once I got home. Sharon said she would be happy to receive it once I finished it (she is so generous). So, I stitched it up and actually think it is cute. Too bad I already promised it to Sharon.



Speaking of Sharon... Here is the progress I have made on her Christmas Fairy. She is old, you know, so she can't see the fabric as well and begged me to finish this project for her. She is so lucky to have such a nice and young sister, don't you think. Shouldn't be too long on this one.

I don't have a picture, but I am also stitching on JDD Pineapple Stitches. I absolutely love this one. It is a lot of fun to stitch and just beautiful. I purchased the thread pack for this one, but surprisingly it doesn't have enough of some of the threads. I will need to buy a skein or two to finish.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and try to stay warm...

2 comments:

Deb said...

Jen, both your pieces are great. I really like the fairy and her beautifully colored coat.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love your stitching....You are making great progress on your WIP....

I love your other two pieces too...they are so pretty and I love the colors in them too.

Take care & Happy Stitching :)