Monday, January 04, 2010

Finished a project already!!!


Jenny Bean's Halloween Sampler is complete. I am actually surprised at how quickly I finished this one. I had the top left corner completed back in November and then put it aside to work on other projects. I pulled it out on the 1st and just put the last stitches in it this morning.


I think this is one of Theresa's best patterns. I love the border and the alphabet. The tree is so pretty, too. Now, I can start on one of the other 16 projects that I have waiting on me. (As I stated in my last post, I have decided to pull together some of the many patterns that I have in my stash and work on these this year.)

Happy New Year everyone and I hope you have a great week.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I just love your finish. I've resisted getting this pattern, but now that I've seen yours, I think I'm going to cave and order it!!

Lisha said...

Looks great. You go girl, with your 16 projects. My goal is 1.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I LOVE it!! It's gorgeous Jen :)
Congratulations :)
And a Very Happy New Year to you and yours!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

That is beautiful....congratulations on your finish.

I too have a Blog and now I am one of your Followers.

Take care & Happy Stitching