Friday, June 04, 2010

Too long since last post...



Wow! It has been a while since I posted, hasn't it? I have been quite busy for the past few weeks, with all of the end of school events and my trip to Denver. I have been stitching a bit, but I don't have that much to show for it. I finished the LK Cat Lessons for People. It was really fun to stitch and turned out really cute. I want to frame this for my kitchen.



Last night, my younger sister and I attended a sewing class at the local quilt shop. We learned how to make a tulip bag. It was really a lot of fun and I think my bag is really cute. I am definitely using this one as my purse this summer. Of course, I have to curb my impulse to go out an get enough supplies to make lots of these. Maybe later in the summer...

I'll try to be better about posting because I have some really neat projects in line for the summer. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute LK finish! I think there should be an added remark in the pattern about sharing one's hair (cat) as all mine do!
I will some day learn to make bags, but haven't yet. I love them though and it would be great if I could make myself rather than paying a fortune for them.

Clarkey said...

I love the purse. Make me one? Please! :}