Sunday, February 07, 2010

A good start to Jenny Bean Christmas Sampler


Well, I started this one on January 25th and I am just about done. I have two holly leaves in the bottom border and then three more bands to do. The rest is pretty easy. The next band is a repeating diamond motif, the next band is the remainder of the alphabet, and the final band is the Jenny Bean "signature". I love the colors in this one and the holly leaves. I hope to be finished with this one by Friday.


In other stitching news, I stopped by Shakespeare's Peddler Saturday to pick up all of the threads I would need to finish lots of projects. I have a list of 17 projects that I really would like to finish this year. I have also pick out 3 or 4 more projects. So, Saturday morning I went through all of them and made a list of the needed threads. Believe it or not, I needed 28 different colors. I was able to get all but one. Theresa said she had just sold the last GAST Soot. No problem, it will be a while before I need that one anyway. This purchase was my birthday present from Hobbie and the boys. Aren't they sweet?

I am continuing to stitch on the Halloween Fairy. She is so pretty. I am sure I will finish her this month. My other projects include the Christmasland series by Raise the Roof and the Yule Gameboard. I will post progress pictures later in the week.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

That is going to be pretty when you get it done. You are almost there....good for you.

What are you going to stitch on next?

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs from Very Cold Northern Indiana
Linda K, Railroad

Deb said...

It looks very nice. I've seen this stitched in person and it's really a great sampler!